The Digital Millennium Copyright Act, or DMCA, is a United States law that governs copyright infringement and how to address it. It was signed into law in 1998 and has since been updated several times to reflect changes in technology and the way content is created and shared. As a movie review site, it is important to have a DMCA page in place to protect ourselves from potential legal issues and to respect the rights of copyright owners.
At our TamilYogi movie review site, we take copyright infringement very seriously. We strive to create a platform that is fair to both content creators and users, and we understand the importance of protecting intellectual property. As such, we have a DMCA page in place to address any copyright issues that may arise.
If you are a copyright owner or an agent thereof and believe that any content on our site infringes upon your copyright, you may submit a notification of claimed infringement under the DMCA by providing the following information in writing:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Please send your notification of claimed infringement to our designated agent:
TamilYogi, email: [email protected]
Upon receipt of a valid notification, we will promptly remove or disable access to the allegedly infringing material and notify the alleged infringer of your claim. We will also provide the alleged infringer with your contact information so that they may respond to your claim directly.
Also read our About Us, Disclaimer, Terms & Conditions, and Contact Us pages for more understanding of our website.